Non- Ferrous Material
We accept a variety of non-ferrous materials including aluminum, brass, copper, batteries and lead.
We accept a variety of ferrous materials including electric motors, steel, cast iron, automotive engines and transmissions, household appliances along with machine shop scrap.
Roll off Containers
Here at DEF Recycling we are here to help with your scrap needs. Please contact us today to discuss what you may need to get the job done. We offer speedy pick ups and competitive pricing.
Per Texas Law, in order sell your non ferrous materials customers must have a VALID drivers license or state I.D. If customers would like to receive cash a scrap I.D must be made. A scrap I.D is to be mailed to the customers residence and shown on there next visit. Customers without a Scarp I.D will be paid with check per Texas Law.
Ferrous Material Requirments
- All compressors must be removed and free from all fluids
- All Freon removed from refrigerators, A/C units, window units etc
- Containers must be empty, free from paint, lubricants, and chemicals.
- Propane tanks must have all valves removed.
- We will not accept material with free flowing oils
- Please make sure all garbage, trash, concrete, dirt and other non recyclables are removed from loads.
Questions or Concerns
Please do not hesitate to call our office with any questions or concerns you may have about your recycling needs